23 Mar Competitive Intelligence Event
Do you know how much web traffic you are getting versus your competitors? How about where the competitors are gaining the majority of their traffic? Want to know your competitor’s advertising budget?
On April 7th, learn how to get an edge by discovering the strategies that drive results for your competition! Gathering, analyzing, and using competitive intelligence helps you develop an internet strategy based upon data rather than assumptions and is one of the keys to success for any size business that competes online.
- Audience – competitor size and market share, site referral mix
- Reach – traffic sources, paid vs. organic reach, , seasonality and traffic trends
- SEO – organic rankings, backlink analysis, fast-moving and trending search terms
- Search Advertising – targeted keywords, share of search engine traffic
- Digital Advertising – advertising spend, ad copy and banner ad designs
- Social Media – shares, likes, fans, followers, reach and engagement
April 7th at Midtown Oyster Bar
Networking begins at 6PM
First speaker begins at 7PM